This extra-cheesy, not-too-spicy white chicken chili preps in just 5 minutes. (Go on, have seconds.)
1 1/2 lb uncooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 can (15 oz) white or great northern beans
2 cans (11 oz each) canned corn with peppers
1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes with green chilies
1 can (4.5 oz) Green Chiles
1 carton (32 oz) Chicken Broth
2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon pepper
8 oz cream cheese
Shredded Mexican cheese blend
Chopped green onion
1. Cut chicken in to bite-sized pieces and place in a slow cooker.
2. Rinse and drain beans, add to slow cooker.
3. Add all other ingredients except cream cheese and optional garnish ingredients. DO NOT drain corn or chilies.
4. Simmer in slow cooker for 5 hours on low or 3 hours on high.
5. Microwave cream cheese for 60 seconds to melt. Add to slow cooker and stir well.
6. Serve with your favorite garnishes such as: shredded cheese, sour cream, chopped tomatoes, green onions, or tortilla chips.